Just a few reminders of key information that has been shared over the past few day:
- If your child or any family member develops symptoms of a new dry, persistent cough or a temperature please remain at home and self isolate for 14 days
- Please let us know any reason for absence - we need more detail than just knowing that a child is 'unwell'
- Please only phone the school office if absolutely necessary
- Non-urgent emails will be dealt with within 3 working days
- After school Kidzone will not be operating until further notice due to staff shortages
- Swimming for Year 3 will be cancelled until further notice
- All before and after school clubs will be cancelled from Wednesday – this includes those run by external providers therefore there will be no tennis tomorrow morning or computer club or football on Thursday
- All music lessons are cancelled
- All lettings will be cancelled until further notice
We will continue to follow government advice and update you as and when we receive additional information.